Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 - SOLD

JerryLoSardo

Frederick, US
1119 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JerryLoSardo Gold Member Charter Member
Thu 10-Jan-13 01:04 AM | edited Fri 15-Feb-13 12:36 AM by JerryLoSardo

After much deliberation I've decided to part with my 24-70. Yes, it's a superb lens, but due to its weight and bulk, I've only used it 4-5 times over the last 2 years since I've owned it, and I'm now at an age where it's important to me to lighten the load.

I am the original owner (purchased December 2010). Functionally and cosmetically, the lens is flawless and looks and performs like new (I take very good care of my equipment; check with any of my fellow Nikonians to whom I've sold gear over the last few years). The lens comes with everything as originally purchased, to include box, case, strap, both caps, etc. As I said, it's like new.

The price is $1635 firm, and that includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48, insurance and Paypal fees. Please, no lowball offers. While I've decided to sell, I'm not desperate for the cash. If there are no takers, then I'll re-evaluate and fit this lens back into my shooting regimen.

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

G