Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

WTS Nikon F Photomic Tn Black + 50mm 1.4 and 135mm 2.8

Harold A

Cary, US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Harold A Registered since 13th Jul 2002
Fri 28-Dec-12 08:36 PM

I have for sale the following 3 items. I would like to sell as a set. Everything was my fathers who was the original owner.

1) Nikon F w/ Photomic TN viewfinder, everything mechanical on the camera functions. I know the camera was used by my father about 5 years ago and meter worked also at that time. The batteries for the meter were stored outside the meter and are dead so I can't test the meter. Camera is in great condition considering age, some brassing on corners. All attached pictures were taken with flash on to highlight any brassing or scratches.

2) Nikkor-S 50mm 1.4 lens, everything moves smoothly, aperture functions properly, no scratches on lens, has had filter on all the time. There is some dust inside.

3)Nikkor-Q 135mm 2.8, focus ring sticks a little first inch of travel but then turns smooth, everything else condition wise is same as 50mm.

Asking $275 shipped CONUS obo. I am really not sure how to value this, so if I am way off please let me know. I wont be offended.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)