Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Really Right Stuff TVC-33S Tripod - SOLD

RockyIII

Raleigh, US
3271 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
RockyIII Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 27th May 2006
Sun 25-Nov-12 05:13 AM | edited Wed 28-Nov-12 12:01 PM by RockyIII

I have a Really Right Stuff TVC-33S Versa Series 3 Tripod for sale. I purchased it new in August and have since bought a smaller tripod. It looks and works just like new, it has never even had a ballhead mounted on it, and it comes with the original packaging.

Here is a link to the tripod on the Really Right Stuff website:

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=TVC-33S&type=4&eq=&desc=TVC-33S-Versa-Series-3-Tripod&key=it

This tripod is the usual high quality of all Really Right Stuff products. It is the best and a step above Gitzo in every aspect. For example, there is no problem with the top plate coming loose like there is with Gitzo tripods.

The price is $600, compared to $895 plus shipping if you buy it new. PayPal and US Nikonians only please. I will pay for the PayPal fees and insured shipping via UPS ground within the continental US.

Rocky

G