New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Buy now explain later! - SOLD

Sat 17-Nov-12 10:33 PM | edited Sun 18-Nov-12 09:09 PM by Downtown
I've just recently moved to the medium format platform and regretfully offer for sale my trusted Nikon gear to fuel my new addiction. All equipment comes with original boxes and paperwork when purchased new by myself with the exception of the 85 1.4D lens which was purchased from a member on this forum. My D-3 camera has no scraps or scratches with 41010 actuations. Effective 12/21/2011 the camera was cleaned and sensor replaced to the toll of $599. by Nikon Canada (note to self sometimes it's better to let the pro's clean your sensor than yourself!). All equipment has been well cared for and all glass is scratch free! I will not ship overseas and preferred payment via Pay-Pal. Prices below are net to me and do not include shipping.

14 - 24mm F2.8 G ED AF Lens - $1495.
24 - 70mm F2.8 G ED AF Lens - $1395.
85mm 1.4 IF AF Nikkor Lens - $695.
105mm 2.8 G ED-IF AFS VR Lens - $695.
70 - 200m F2.8G ED VR 1 Lens - $1195.
TC 20E-III teleconverter Lens - $345.
D-3 with charger, manuals etc. - $1995.
Really Right Stuff L-Bracket - $125.

More pictures upon request!

Click on image to view larger version