Nikon D300 body, Sigma 18-50/2.8, SB-600, RRS L BKT
Finally made the jump to full frame, and as a result all my DX gear is up for sale. I will also take this opportunity to mention I am probably the most anal person ever, and I even wash my hands before using my camera haha.
*** ITEMS LOCATED IN ALBERTA, CANADA HOWEVER I AM WILING TO SHIP ANYWHERE AT BUYER'S EXPENSE
The best way to get a hold of me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikon D300 Body
- Original box, manuals, and all original accessories including hotshoe cover.
- Absolutely mint condition, not a blemish or scratch on it. Never bumped, dropped, or even seen rain.
- 17,500 actuations (More than 88% manufactuer tested shutter life remaining)
- Zero problems, and works flawlessly in every way. I am the original owner.
$750, 2 X 4GB UDMA CF cards included (good for ~700 RAW images)
Sigma 18-50/2.8 EX DC Macro
- Absolutely mint condition, and as-new in every way. Glass is flawless.
- Used only a handful of times
- I am the original owner
- 5 Years Canadian warranty remaining
- This is generally regarded as the sharpest version of the 4 versions of Sigma 18-50's that Sigma has made
- Screw drive AF
-72mm filter thread
- Incredible optical performance for the money
- I can include a 72-77mm step-up ring if you want to use larger filters on it
Nikon SB-600 Flash
Really Right Stuff Nikon D300 Camera L-Plate
- $165 + tax new shipped from RRS
Items located in Alberta, Canada, however I will ship anywhere at the buyer's expense after funds clear. Email money transfer preferred.
The best way to get a hold of me is via email, which I receive immediately:
Visit my Nikonians gallery
#4. "RE: Nikon D300 body, Sigma 18-50/2.8, SB-600, RRS L BKT" | In response to Reply # 3mtparadis Registered since 24th Jan 2011Tue 30-Oct-12 02:12 PM
>Lens Sold. RRS Bracket still for sale! Price drop: $60!!
If you bought a D600 you may want to try that BD300L on the D600. Worked well enough for me without the LCD protector on if you don't use the A/V ports.