Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Excellent Nikon D700 Body, Warranty, New CF Card - $1795

tomlawone tomlawone

Is from: Hayden, US
1003 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tomlawone Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011
Fri 06-Apr-12 08:14 PM | edited Fri 06-Apr-12 08:15 PM by tomlawone
Excellent condition body that has presented no problems since acquisition. It comes with all accessories that come with the Nikon USA body. No scratches, paint loss, or dents. This is a Nikon USA Store Outlet refurb that came with about 22.5k actuations when purchased from Nikon on March 17, 2011. It now has about 23.6k actuations. I immediately bought a Mack #1015 3-year warranty that is transferable to the buyer, and I will pay the transfer fee. It has about 23 months left on it. I am adding a Lexar Platinum II 16GB 200x CF card that is brand new in its original packaging. Insured ground shipping is included to the 48 lower States, some extra for Alaska or Hawaii. I greatly prefer a cashiers check drawn on a major US bank or USPS money order. PayPal by PP Gift is OK. Regular PayPal charges me 3%; I’ll charge 2% extra for that form of payment. I am tomlawone on eBay with about 250 positives and no negatives and have bought and sold a few items here. I will try to post pics, but if I fail email me at tomlawone@hotmail.com for pics that will be available 4/8/2012.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Excellent Nikon D700 Body, Warranty, New CF Card - ...

G