Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Allow me to introduce myself.....

AmyMedina

US
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
AmyMedina Registered since 10th Apr 2013
Wed 10-Apr-13 08:50 PM | edited Wed 10-Apr-13 08:54 PM by AmyMedina

Hi! My name is Amy! I'm fairly new to photography. I've been a frustrated point and shooter for years, I believe there has been a photographer in me fighting to get out. I got a D3100 for Christmas and I've been a shooting maniac and photography knowledge sponge ever since! I'm a professional artist, I paint anything and everything from vintage technique china painting to murals to face and body painting. I've relied on my point and shoot and other photographers to document my art, but not anymore! I am so excited to add photography to my repertoire of artistic mediums. I'm finding my favorite subjects to shoot are sunsets/landscapes and wildlife/animals. I'm hoping to try some portraiture soon. I live Southern California so there is an infinite amount of things to shoot here!

PS I'm sorry I'm just a free member right now, I want to test the waters here and grow some roots I tried to get active in another forum and the participation was disappointingly low and all new members were on full moderation and posts took days to be approved and show up. So frustrating I already have a good feeling being here though!

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: All me to introduce myself.....
Reply message RE: Allow me to introduce myself.....

G