Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Hello From Raleigh NC

johjeff

US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
johjeff Registered since 23rd Feb 2013
Wed 06-Mar-13 12:59 AM

Hi there. Fairly new to DSLR photography. I don't have a Nikon yet, but am using a Fuji S2 Pro, which is basically the same body as the D100. My next camera will be a Nikon of some stripe or another. Probably a D300 or D90. I have been using the Fuji for about a year and a half. I would probably place myself between enthusiast and amateur. I am interested in Landscapes, Cityscapes, Night Photography, and maybe a little portraiture. My post-processing skills are WEAK. I have an old version of Photoshop (CS2), but usually do what editing I have to with Zoner Photo Studio 15 Free for RAW import and total picture adjustments (really poor mans Lightroom) and additional editing, cleanup, object removal, etc. in Gimp 2.8. My latest interest is in filters, and I bought a CPL and a ND 2, 4, 8 and Grad ND 2, 4, 8 set. I am looking forward to learning from this group.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Hello From Raleigh NC

G