Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Hi from Japan

HmJ

JP
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
HmJ Registered since 13th Nov 2012
Wed 21-Nov-12 11:00 PM

Hello, I'm a French guy living in Japan. I'm joining this site because I'm happy with my Nikon gear and could benefit from your kind opinion/advices.

I started photography in 2003 and mainly shooted digital. Since I moved to Japan, I found nature and colors here to be so amazing that I wanted to keep tracks with a good quality, to stand the test of time. Therefore I upgraded my Canon point-and-shoots for a wonderful D200: I was committed to learn and improve, without changing gear once and every year. And I remembered my father really enjoyed his F801.

My D200 lasted 5 years and several trips in Asia, through rain and mist. Last year I changed for a D7000 and continue enjoy taking snapshots and nice memories, when I have time.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Hi from Japan

G