Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jorfsphotos

US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jorfsphotos Registered since 11th Mar 2012
Sun 11-Mar-12 06:10 PM

I am traveling with my little Dell Mini and have been frustrated with PSE8 and Picasa for what I want to do - download raw images; look through them and trash the obvious losers; do a little editing and conversion of a few to put up on flickr, FB, email; move them to other storage/backup devices; bring them home and do the full editing work on my usual computer with my usual software (which will be LR4 when I get home and install the upgrade).

I used View NX when I first got my Nikon for a short period of time (over 2 years ago) and I recall that ViewNX can do these tasks, right?

My main question is, I shoot raw on my Nikon but also use a Panasonic LX5 and my husband has a little Canon P&S (jpgs). Can I access and convert my RW2 files from the LX5 on ViewNX?

Thanks.

(I've looked around on this forum a bunch but my first time posting.)

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: View NX, other raw formats?

G