Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
fruitbat

Feltham, UK
154 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
fruitbat Gold Member Nikonian since 04th May 2007
Tue 08-Nov-11 05:44 PM

Hi All can anybody shed some light. The question I have is this using the view NX2 convert file option to convert NEF files to jpeg for posting or email I have no problem but if I've done any editing and saved the file as NEF under Capture NX2 which shows that you have on the thumbnail image in View NX2 you then you lose the option to convert the file under Veiw NX2. through trial and error I have found if you have saved the edited file as a TIFF you can then convert as before. the question you will ask is why dont I save the file as a JPEG in the first place well yes I could and will probable do this in future but this is just something that puzzles me and I thought I would see if the more experienced users of the software can help. thanks for helping
Adam

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: View NX2 jpeg convert question

G