Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

View NX2, Blank image in when viewing image

gpoole

Farmington Hills, US
4122 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine Nikonian since 14th Feb 2004
Mon 20-Sep-10 03:30 PM

After scrolling through a few images in View NX2 Edit or full screen mode the image stops displaying. The only way I've found to get the images to display again is to exit and restart View NX2. This has been reported in other threads, but no solution has been posted. I'm using Windows XP SP3 with all current updates and patches on a 4GB Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

I get the same results with the cache on my C: drive or on a separate internal drive.

Does anyone have a solution? I'm on my way to going back to View NX.

Gary in SE Michigan, USA.
Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the camera.
D4, D810, D300 (720nm IR conversion), D90, F6, FM3a (black), FM2n (chrome)
YashicaMat 124, Graflex Speed Graphic 4x5
My Nikonians Gallery & Our Chapter Gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: View NX2, Blank image in when viewing image

G