Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
LucN

Landen, BE
71 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
LucN Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 14th Dec 2008
Thu 07-Jan-10 01:07 PM

Hello,

After switching from film to digital photography, for some time I used Capture NX2 for post-processing but later switched to Adobe Lightroom 2 (which I like better, even though I don't seem to share that preference with most Nikonians according to a poll posted on this site somewhere).

Anyway, I was wondering if Capture NX2 (which I have uninstalled now) has a "reset" button with which all edits and changes can be undone. LR has, but I cannot remember NX2 having one. Now that I have some more experience with image-editing software, there are a few images that I would like to redo from scratch. If NX2 has a reset button that takes me back to the original NEF file, I'll reinstall NX2 just to do that. If it doesn't, is there any other way to get back to the original (other than making additional, backward changes)?

Thanks.

Luc

Luc

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Reset in Capture NX2 ?

G