Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
andersnordh

Bara (southern Sweden), SE
84 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
andersnordh Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Mar 2008
Thu 27-May-10 09:51 PM | edited Thu 27-May-10 09:52 PM by andersnordh

Hi everyone!

Just a short question, I seem to do something wrong ... I have just switched over to NX2 for RAW conversions, and I don't seem to get the color profiles saved into the jpg's I create. When looking at my EXIF data afterwards, instead of showing up with color space sRGB, I'll get "Uncalibrated" ...

Probably a real newbie question but I am not finding an obvious reason to why it gets like this ...

... and to be honest, I'm not sure that I like the user interface very vell, however the outcome looks good and I can fiddle around with my picture profiles a lot which might be useful ...

Kindly,
Anders
Sweden (Europe)

https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/171316">Visit my Nikonians gallery or my personal home page.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Capture NX2, user error ...

G