Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 autofocus in low light

bdreinke

US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D600 autofocus in low light"

bdreinke Registered since 16th Oct 2012
Tue 16-Oct-12 12:38 AM

I've had the D600 for a couple of weeks now and I've been frustrated with the autofocus performance. The nine center autofocus points seem to perform OK for the most part but the outer 30 focus points have been disappointing. I've been a Canon guy and I've compared the D600 to the 7D. The 7D outperforms it an just about every circumstance. I was at a museum over the weekend and attempted to photography a couple of displays that were lit really well and the camera kept hunting for focus again and again. I'm thinking about trying to exchange it to see if I just got a bad unit because I can't believe that the performance is that bad.

A general, generic topic D600 autofocus in low light [View all] , Escaladieu Silver Member , Thu 27-Sep-12 04:56 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 autofocus in low light