Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 Gone, Faith Restored In Nikon

Golfster

Upland, US
384 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D600 Gone, Faith Restored In Nikon"

Golfster Gold Member Nikonian since 21st May 2006
Sat 14-Sep-13 05:38 PM

I'm with Greg; my D600 will be going to Nikon LA for a "sensor cleaning" before its warranty expiration. I have previously cleaned a D200 & a D7000 sensors with no problems but my D600 has issues. I now have filaments (red, white) sticking-upward from the bottom of the shutter box that I must tweeze-out during and after cleanings. And for all my cleaning efforts, I still do not have a clean sensor nor clean shutter box. About six months ago, I stopped changing lenses and only keep the 24-120/4 on-camera; I do wipe the barrel of this lens to avoid the "bellows-effect".

My D600 would already be at Nikon Service but we have an upcoming trip to Saguaro NP, White Sands, and Carlsbad Caverns.

Best Reagards, Dennis.

A Nikonian in California

My Nikonians Gallery

A general, generic topic D600 Gone, Faith Restored In Nikon [View all] , hamjam Silver Member , Thu 12-Sep-13 07:40 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 Gone, Faith Restored In Nikon