Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 outfit stolen from South San Francisco

mpage

San Jose, US
351 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D600 outfit stolen from South San Francisco"

mpage Registered since 29th Jun 2004
Wed 21-Aug-13 07:27 AM | edited Wed 21-Aug-13 07:30 AM by mpage

My apartment insurance only cover around $1,000 worth of camera equipment. I understand home owners' insurance does not cover extensive amounts of camera equipment either. My Allstate agent suggested an Inland Marine policy that cover $25,000 worth of equipment for around $200 a year. The equipment is covered for loss and damage, both in the apartment, or in the filed. I'm sure other companies have similar policies.

The dust issue is a fact of live with high-quality DSLR cameras. There is a Forum post that covers the issue. It is not difficult to keep a sensor clean:

https://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=435&topic_id=2693&mesg_id=2693&page=

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

A general, generic topic D600 outfit stolen from South San Francisco [View all] , sj_patel , Tue 20-Aug-13 08:24 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 outfit stolen from South San Francisco