Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Are there more problems with the D600 than other new ca...

Vlad_IT

US
1353 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Are there more problems with the D600 than other new cameras"

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011
Thu 15-Aug-13 05:30 PM

Pretty much what I’m thinking of – to get a refurbish D600 .

Stan covered that part in his reply, but I just want to add to what Stan said, that D600 is the first FX affordable dSLR and everyone who had money for a camera body jumped on the FX train, without realizing that FX glass will cost a fortune and the results for an average user will be on par with results from D7000/D7100. That's one of the reasons for high return rate, which actually works very well for me, as prices are quite low for the refurbished D600s.

But i still think that my main camera will be a D400 and D7000 will be a backup while D600 will be an event camera or higher ISO needs camera.

On other hand I have kids and one of these days my daughter will take ownership of my D7000.

Best regards,
Vlad

A general, generic topic Are there more problems with the D600 than other new ca... [View all] , AWD265 Silver Member , Wed 14-Aug-13 07:32 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Are there more problems with the D600 than other ne...