Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Are there more problems with the D600 than other new ca...

Charlie M

Topeka, US
348 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Are there more problems with the D600 than other new cameras"

Charlie M Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 06th Aug 2011
Thu 15-Aug-13 02:58 AM

I too have a D600 and haven't encountered any problems with the dust/oil issue. With the refurbished D600s, you shouldn't have any problems as Nikon would have fixed the dust/oil issue. It's always best to buy a new one as opposed to buying a refurbished unit however, everything is all relative in that respect. I've purchased used equipment and never had a problem. Even with a refurbished unit, Nikon will stand behind their work. If you feel that getting a refurbished unit is best for you, then I say go for it.
Charlie

D300, D700 and not enough glass

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Are there more problems with the D600 than other new ca... [View all] , AWD265 Silver Member , Wed 14-Aug-13 07:32 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Are there more problems with the D600 than other ne...