Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

d600 self timer / ael problem.

punkyboy66

UK
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: d600 self timer / ael problem."

punkyboy66 Registered since 01st Jul 2013
Mon 29-Jul-13 02:39 PM

I spoke to nikon today who said ,

"Unfortunately, there currently is no option to disable AE-L in Self-Timer mode. It will always engage once focus has been achieved and the shutter release button pressed all the way down. This is consistent with all other Nikon DSLR models.

I can only apologise for the inconvenience and put this as a product suggestion so that it can be reviewed and considered by an appropriate department. However, I can't guarantee as to if or when such an option could be implemented in the current or future camera models."

I hope they do this as I'm finding it very annoying and hard to get correct exposures in 10 second delay.

Paul.

A topic tagged as having a question d600 self timer / ael problem. [View all] , punkyboy66 , Mon 01-Jul-13 01:07 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: d600 self timer / ael problem.