Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
TOMIARTZ

US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Is it dust or oil?"

TOMIARTZ Registered since 22nd Apr 2013
Wed 08-May-13 11:00 PM

I hear your frustration, Jason, and we are all in the same boat here. However, Nikon, Canon and the likes can really give a #### about how much time a couple of joe schmoes from anytown USA or elsewhere spent in these forums venting after the fact. My way of dealing with this minor inconvenience or defect is to resolve it myself until there is a 100% guaranteed fix available. I choose to see it as part of regular maintenance because for me, it's unrealistic to expect a tool like this that offers so much in terms of IQ without a small bit of tradeoff. Granted it's a little more maintenance but damm, I love the results. There's so much more to be stressed about, this is a nonissue.

A general, generic topic Is it dust or oil? [View all] , Jamed600 Gold Member , Tue 07-May-13 10:43 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is it dust or oil?