Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
FFN

Hudson, US
1196 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Any regrets?"

FFN Gold Member Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter Member
Mon 06-May-13 11:55 AM

RR,

Yes the D800 fit my huge hands better than the D600 but still I was not getting good focus and sharpness. My Sony A99 fits my hands like my old Nikon F4s and my shots are equal to and sharper than I get with the D600 - likely same sensor. It looks like the A99 has a much weaker AA filter and that may be why the results are sharper.

Like you said everyone is different and it is great to have so many choices.

Visit JamesDane.Com.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! Any regrets? [View all] , jmather , Fri 03-May-13 09:20 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Any regrets?
                                        Reply message Multi-frame noise reduction
                                             Reply message RE: Multi-frame noise reduction