Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
tfeazel

Polk City, US
992 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Any regrets?"

tfeazel Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Sep 2004
Sat 04-May-13 01:01 AM | edited Sat 04-May-13 01:03 AM by tfeazel

I am very happy with my D600. The form factor, the image quality, the full frame format, and the price were the main reasons for my decision.
My main concern is the full frame format and it's performance in UWA applications. This, of course is the same as the D800, or any other FF camera, but sets the D600 apart from DX cameras, like the D7100.
The form factor of the D800 is very similar to my GF's D300, which doesn't suit my shooting style as well as the D600/D7000/D90 design.
Of the two, D600 or D800, I prefer my D600.
I think you will love your lens choice on either camera.

Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! Any regrets? [View all] , jmather , Fri 03-May-13 09:20 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Any regrets?
                                        Reply message Multi-frame noise reduction
                                             Reply message RE: Multi-frame noise reduction