Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D600 gets second best DxOMark score after the D80...

km6xz

St Petersburg, RU
3576 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon D600 gets second best DxOMark score after the D800/E"

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009
Thu 20-Sep-12 07:46 AM

Like Sony DSLRs of the past, the a99 will likely get some press but languish on shelves. Do you know any pros who would risk betting on a system that is so thin and obsoletes prior models so often? It might have features but all the hype of the past never resulting in a genuinely good camera from Sony. I doubt I will ever see one or care.
Stan
St Petersburg Russia

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Nikon D600 gets second best DxOMark score after the D80... [View all] , jdc3 , Wed 19-Sep-12 12:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D600 gets second best DxOMark score after the...