Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
four eighty sparky

US
1653 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Focusing screens"

four eighty sparky Registered since 08th Apr 2011
Thu 18-Apr-13 01:07 PM | edited Thu 18-Apr-13 01:08 PM by four eighty sparky

Her's the word, directly from KatzEye, when I inquired about screens for the D600:

At this point, we have not yet had the opportunity to study the D600, so I cannot say with certainty. However, given the difficulty we have encountered with the design of Nikon's recent full frame cameras, and the unavailability of Nikon parts for use in R&D, it is unlikely we will be able to support the D600 model. I will keep your email on file, and if there is any news regarding the D600 camera, I will be sure to let you know. Thanks again for your interest in KatzEye Optics products and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

This was October 2012.

I hate when people ask me what I see myself doing in 5 years...... I don't have 2020 vision!

Visit my website.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Focusing screens [View all] , tfeazel Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Tue 16-Apr-13 02:00 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Focusing screens