Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

So any user reports yet?

BGD600

UK
317 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: So any user reports yet?"

BGD600 Registered since 19th Sep 2012
Thu 20-Sep-12 03:29 PM

I have to say that I am starting to enjoy the way that the controls are laid out and that front and rear command dials often do different but related tasks when combined with one of the buttons - definitely a lot of very handy shortcuts in evidence.

The more I play with it the more I like it, which is always a good sign

Still would prefer the AF points to be spread out a bit more though, out of choice, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it and I'd rather have the 5.5 fps with smaller af layout, than 4 fps and slightly larger as on the d800 - not to knock it, by the way, it's an awesome bit of kit too.

A general, generic topic So any user reports yet? [View all] , avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Tue 18-Sep-12 08:46 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: So any user reports yet?