Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Dust and oil problem is it still present on newer bodie...

NikonMark37814

Morristown, US
1125 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Dust and oil problem is it still present on newer bodies?"

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010
Tue 19-Mar-13 04:21 PM | edited Tue 19-Mar-13 09:18 PM by NikonMark37814

I got my tax return and plan to use it to buy a D600 or D7100. I'm bothered by the dust/oil problem and hesitate to spend my money. Has Nikon solved the problem(s)? Should I wait a few months or go ahead and take the plunge? If I forgo the D600 I'll get the D7100. Users are reporting no dust or oil problems with that body. What bothers me the most is that my D300s purcased 2 years ago and my D700 purchased over 4 years ago have only needed a blower brush to rid the dust particles and the D600 is like my old D1x from many years ago which required regular cleaning.

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Dust and oil problem is it still present on newer bodie... [View all] , NikonMark37814 , Tue 19-Mar-13 03:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Dust and oil problem is it still present on newer b...