Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 Just Back from Nikon Repair Center

kidsthehall45

Chicago, US
471 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D600 Just Back from Nikon Repair Center"

kidsthehall45 Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Registered since 17th Jul 2012
Wed 27-Mar-13 03:01 AM | edited Wed 27-Mar-13 03:07 AM by kidsthehall45

Will be following thread, thanks. Any updates will be appreciated. I'm debating what to do with my D600. I have really bad spotting, not dust. I don't mind cleaning my sensor, especially if the problem will lessen over time. But if you've gotten D600's returned with a new shutter mechanism that suggests a mechanical issue that Nikon has located. If that's the case then the scale might tip to sending in for repair rather than cleaning. Will wait to hear/see updates.

Joshua Williams
www.iamaprairie.com
Please visit my gallery

A general, generic topic D600 Just Back from Nikon Repair Center [View all] , hamjam Silver Member , Thu 14-Mar-13 08:22 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 Just Back from Nikon Repair Center