Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
James23p

Memphis, US
11234 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D600 wet cleaning"

James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography Nikonian since 25th Apr 2004
Mon 11-Mar-13 03:53 PM | edited Mon 11-Mar-13 03:54 PM by James23p

If I had a place that was a Nikon authorized service center that did wet sensor cleaning I would continue to use them. I had to clean my D80 all the time and it was not fun nor was it hard I just never liked messing with the sensor. I just checked my D700 it has been amazing I have never had to wet clean it in 3 years and at F22 on a white field still no dust the in camera sensor cleaner on the D700 does the job and the one time I needed to clean it a rocket blower took care of the dust bunny. From what I understand Nikon USA has been cleaning the D600 for free but it does cost you shipping to and the time you lose your camera

Jim

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

Click on image to view larger version

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

A general, generic topic D600 wet cleaning [View all] , DavidN4 Silver Member , Mon 11-Mar-13 10:57 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 wet cleaning