Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jesse101

Great Falls, US
687 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"So far?"

jesse101 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2011
Thu 28-Feb-13 05:33 AM

I guess it's been out for some time now, but just wanted to get some feedback on how everybody likes their D600 so far?

-Have you gotten use to all the focal points being more centered as opposed to being spread out? I have gotten use to it, and it appears it hasent effected my images (at least from what I can see) wanted to see what everybody else is experiencing?

-Firmware...I personally would like an update so I can add ISO to the Assign Fn Button..! So I don't have to keep picking my nose when I'm adjusting ISO lol thoughts?

-Firmware again I guess (this one for me is not really a big deal, but have read for others it has been?), live view mode, yes we can adjust aperture while shooting pictures in live view mode, but not in movie mode...

-Firmware again lol info display..seems to cut off quicker than expected, would be nice to have settings, 5 sec, 10, 15 sec and so on.

{wondering how hard it will be for Nikon to make these changes to the firmware and provide updates..or better yet is it even possible}

-DX crop mode; how many of you have used this feature so far? I have used it on more than one occasion, comparing it to a D7000..I say it out shines it in comparison to..thoughts?

Overall impressions?

Me personally I like how light it is, and its size as well, fits in most camera bags no probs. also i like how fast it focuses in low light, it's metering seems to be pretty accurate, hardly adjust my exposure sliders in PP..same with auto WB.

Curious to hear what everybody else is experiencing with their D600..wondering if they have the same gripes complaints and praises or if they have other info that they could possibly share? (Besides cleaning lol)

My Gallery:

http://jessemartinez.zenfolio.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as having a question So far? [View all] , jesse101 Silver Member , Thu 28-Feb-13 04:33 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: So far?
Reply message RE: So far? Dust/oil is so bad it's useless.