Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Would you buy a refurbished D600 from Adorama?

fishymom

US
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Would you buy a refurbished D600 from Adorama?"

fishymom Registered since 22nd Feb 2013
Thu 04-Apr-13 03:15 PM

Hi, just have to tell you all how pleased I am with Adorama's customer service! As you may recall, I purchased a refurb D600 from Adorama for my daughter, who is a college student in Boston. The camera was shipped to our home in FL since my daughter was heading home for spring break. Due to a change in her plans, she did not get to use the camera on her break and took it back to school with her, leaving the box, etc. here in FL. She went to use the camera and had a problem. She took the camera to an authorized Nikon repair center in Boston and they told her the camera needed to be returned to place of purchase for replacement. She is a photojournalism major and absolutely needs to have a camera and was in a panic! I called Adorama customer service this morning and they could not have been more helpful! They are sending the replacement camera to my daughter in Boston, along with a return label. She will be able to use the box and packing material from the replacement camera to return the defective one. I have to say, I braced myself when making the call to customer service, pretty sure it was going to be a big ordeal, and was not prepared for the wonderful experience ahead of me. Adorama has me as a customer for life! Do not hesitate to purchase from them, they stand behind their products 100% and went above and beyond to resolve the situation for me!

This is a hot, active topic! Would you buy a refurbished D600 from Adorama? [View all] , NikonMark37814 , Mon 18-Feb-13 09:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Would you buy a refurbished D600 from Adorama?