Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Did I uncover a problem with my D600?

JohnE Nikon

New HArtford, US
932 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Did I uncover a problem with my D600?"

JohnE Nikon Registered since 15th Jun 2010
Mon 04-Feb-13 01:47 PM

Thanks. Long exposure indoors shows no problems. I'll try this at night in same location and think it will be okay.

JohnE Nikon
https://plus.google.com/photos/104310967428146619677/albums?hl=en

https://picasaweb.google.com/104310967428146619677

"Cameras and lenses are simply tools to place our unique vision on film. Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colors and your images will stir the soul." Jack Dykinga

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Did I uncover a problem with my D600? [View all] , JohnE Nikon , Sun 03-Feb-13 07:17 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Did I uncover a problem with my D600?