Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Help with taking some pictures with my Nikon D600

Frame777

US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Help with taking some pictures with my Nikon D600"

Frame777 Registered since 02nd Feb 2013
Sat 02-Feb-13 03:58 AM

Hello forum, I just purchased a Nikon D600. I did quite a bit of research on it and couldn't wait to receive it. When I take pictures of individuals I get great clarity an sharpness but when I'm taking landscape photos whatever the focus point is on turns out clear but the rest of the photo is either whited out or underlit. I've taken some landscape shots and the sky is very white and the clouds and blue sky is not highlighted at all and then when I put the focus more on the sky I get the beauty of the sky while the objects below are darkened. I had a Nikon d3000 and had never had this issue. Can someone give me some tips on something I may be missing? Thanks a lot.

A general, generic topic Help with taking some pictures with my Nikon D600 [View all] , Frame777 , Sat 02-Feb-13 02:58 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Help with taking some pictures with my Nikon D600
Reply message RE: Help with taking some pictures with my Nikon D600