Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 I have about had it....

Richschiff

US
39 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"D600 I have about had it...."

Richschiff Registered since 21st Oct 2012
Thu 31-Jan-13 06:28 PM

I have really tried o be fair with Nikon... I bought an expensive camera which is exactly what I wanted and expected... it in fact exceeded all of my expectations as far as image quality and handling...

Then I realized its sensor and mirror box was contaminated with God only knows what... and that it seems many others were experiencing the same problems... For me cleaning does not help. Not changing lenses does not help... my pristine sensor is dirty again after only a few shots. I have read that some people with seemingly clean sensors out of the box are seeing the problem only after 2,000 to 3,000 shots... Mine was filthy new out of the box. The spots are visible even at F8 & F 5.6... no need to stop down to F22.... I am sure this is the same with other unfortunate D600 owners... Some D600 owners who have sent their D600s in to Nikon for service... sometimes multiple times, have NOT had their problem solved.

All the while Nikon remains silent.... No statement. Forget a solution to my knowledge there is not even any acknowledgement of the problem...

This speaks volumes about the company's attitude towards their customers... and it's all bad

A general, generic topic D600 I have about had it.... [View all] , Richschiff , Thu 31-Jan-13 05:28 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 I have about had it....