Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Yet another pondering a D600 upgrade

PeteWebbo

IE
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Yet another pondering a D600 upgrade"

PeteWebbo Registered since 24th Jan 2013
Thu 31-Jan-13 11:57 AM

Like many before me here and all over the interwebs I am looking at making a purchase of a new body.
I'm currently working with a D70s that I've had for about 6 years now and whilst I'm happy with what it can do and has done for me in the past, the gearacquisitionsyndrome is kicking in now that I have some funds to upgrade.
Whilst the D600 would probably be the logical choice for me and the kit I have (50 + 80 1.8D's and the 18-70 kit + SB600) I still find myself looking longingly at the D800 and wondering if I should hold out for more funds and go whole hog.

There are countless reviews and comparisons and what not on line, and was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar position with an upgrade from something fairly old now technology wise.

In terms of what I shoot, it's probably 80% Landscapes and 20% bit of everything else.

In the meantime I'll go back to confusing the issue further, thanks Google

-pete

A general, generic topic Yet another pondering a D600 upgrade [View all] , PeteWebbo , Thu 31-Jan-13 10:57 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Yet another pondering a D600 upgrade