There's been quite a few remarks about the D600's excellent metering - and I'd concur... at least until today when I discovered an anomaly.
Shooting an interior scene I switched lenses between four primes: 20mm f2.8 AF, 50mm f1.8 G, 85mm f1.4 G, 105mm f2.8 AF-D Micro. The latter three were spot on but I quickly noticed that the D600 was not metering well with the non-D 20mm. Quickly thinking that the lack of distance info might be interfering with the matrix meter I switched to centre weight (the scene was luckily suitable for centre-weight anyway with an alternating darker & lighter background) but there was no noticeable improvement.
It took a +0.7 exposure compensation to get the images up to an accurate exposure.