Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 preliminary Photographic Dynamic Range measurement...

km6xz

St Petersburg, RU
3559 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D600 preliminary Photographic Dynamic Range measurements"

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009
Sun 16-Sep-12 11:47 PM

Thanks a lot Bill! Your research was the main evidence I used to decide to get a D800 before it was even available widely. Your calculations PDR values really translate well to actual use. The D600 is going to shake some people up with values you have come up with.
When I saw the JPG images today on Image Resources I was sure it was going to be close to the D800 despite a lot of people claiming otherwise. Your data should open some eyes.
You are providing a valuable service and I, for one, really appreciate it.
Stan
St Petersburg Russia

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! D600 preliminary Photographic Dynamic Range measurement... [View all] , bclaff Awarded for multiple contributions for the Resources , Sun 16-Sep-12 03:11 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 preliminary Photographic Dynamic Range measure...