Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Golfster

Upland, US
384 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: First Cleaning"

Golfster Gold Member Nikonian since 21st May 2006
Sat 12-Jan-13 02:19 AM | edited Sat 12-Jan-13 02:19 AM by Golfster

Mark... thanks for your posts and information on the D600 sensor cleanings and I agree with your latest comment with regard to dust and the D600's sensor size and its sensitivity.

I've successfully cleaned my D600 sensor three times after 530 shots with the Arctic Butterfly. In my particular case, I found that lens changes are causing my dust issues; all lens changes were made either inside a closed car or inside the house with no HVAC running. I never had this level of lens-change dust issues with my D100, 200, & 7000. I've since cleaned my body caps and lens-end caps to reduce dust issues. When I travel and plan to change lenses, the loupe and Butterfly will definitely come along for the ride.

Best Regards, Dennis.

A Nikonian in California

My Nikonians Gallery

A general, generic topic First Cleaning [View all] , mpage , Wed 09-Jan-13 11:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: First Cleaning
          Reply message Blue Sky Test Shots
               Reply message RE: Blue Sky Test Shots