Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Went by Costco today

ericbowles

Atlanta, US
10642 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Went by Costco today"

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Wed 02-Jan-13 04:20 PM

The way this was structured - as a rebate - and the Nikon pricing policy - effectively prevent dealers from selling at the lower price even if they wanted.

A dealer friend told me this was going to end and it would return to normal price. That's happened in the past with the D7000 and lenses. You might see a deal again, but this deal probably will not be back.

The deals on the V1 Kit are gone, too. The best now is $349 at B&H and $399 at Amazon.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

A general, generic topic Went by Costco today [View all] , danshep Gold Member , Sun 30-Dec-12 11:50 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Went by Costco today