Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Its safe to buy a D600 now ?

MensRea

US
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Its safe to buy a D600 now ?"

MensRea Registered since 02nd Dec 2012
Tue 25-Dec-12 12:40 AM | edited Tue 25-Dec-12 10:49 PM by MensRea

Decided to take the plunge, but will return the camera unopened if the serial # is not 305xx. Original message below.

"My first post here, and I joined as I have the same question as the OP. I too am on the same boat. I am gunning for dual system, canon being my primary one at the moment and heavily invested in their lenses. I have a D100 and a 28-105 which I occasionally use, both bought for $150 earlier this year just to have a try on Nikon. I have held myself back on the D600 because of the dust issue, not to my consternation as the price have actually gone down since it first came out. My actual budget was for a new 5D iii, which I am now deciding to just use to build up my Nikon system and have the best of both worlds.

So, can anyone share something new to answer the question? Is it now safe or safer to buy a D600? Has Nikon done anything yet to correct the problem? These questions might have already been answered but I have yet to actually see/read them.

I am not a troll (for those who may be suspicious), I just need definite answers or links to the answers for my perusal. If you can hold back giving an answer that just circumvent the OP's and my concern, I really would appreciate it. There are numerous answers of the kind already out there.

Thanks in advance!"

A general, generic topic Its safe to buy a D600 now ? [View all] , kabella , Mon 24-Dec-12 01:35 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Its safe to buy a D600 now ?