Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Help with credit for price drop on D600?

mpage

San Jose, US
351 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Help with credit for price drop on D600?"

mpage Registered since 29th Jun 2004
Mon 17-Dec-12 11:56 PM | edited Tue 18-Dec-12 12:58 AM by mpage

Scott,

I tend to agree with you. I ordered the D600 on November 25th form B&H and took delivery on December 3rd. I sent a customer service request asking if there was a way to retroactively take advantage of the better deal. It's been two days and I have not yet heard back from B&H.

The 24-85mm f3.5-f4.5 is not a lens I would buy, or use very ofter for that matter. I would, however, take it for free.

I don't think I will go to the trouble of returning my D600 to get a kit lens that I really do not want. But it would have been nice to give to a friend or include when selling my D300.

Also there is always a glut of kit lenses on the market. Some of the 24-85mm f3.5-f4.5 sell on Craigslist and eBay for as little as $300.

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

A general, generic topic Help with credit for price drop on D600? [View all] , EYeye Silver Member , Mon 17-Dec-12 10:19 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Help with credit for price drop on D600?