Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
ericbowles

Atlanta, US
10646 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Ergonomics Question"

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Mon 17-Dec-12 11:02 AM

I found the placement of the ISO button a bit odd, but Easy ISO is a good option.

Most of the Nikon cameras are pretty easy to use without taking your eye off the viewfinder. With Easy ISO implemented, you can see the result of setting changes to ISO, AF (all settings), aperture, shutter speed, and exposure compensation through the viewfinder. The implementation is pretty consistent across all bodies since the D7000 a couple of years ago. Only the ISO function is different between the D7000/D600 and other bodies and that's partly because of the size of the body.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

A general, generic topic Ergonomics Question [View all] , Fatcat0 , Mon 17-Dec-12 02:12 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Ergonomics Question