Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Strange Event at Costco

ericbowles

Atlanta, US
10530 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Strange Event at Costco"

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Mon 03-Dec-12 12:41 PM

Here's a link to the blog post - it's a little hard to find:
http://www.moosepeterson.com/blog/2012/11/06/my-thoughts-on-the-d800/

My take is that Moose really likes the D600 and the D800E, but feels that the file size of the D800E is not really necessary for most photographers.

I've got both cameras and have been very pleasantly surprised by the performance of the D600. It's very good. Both the D800 and D600 have have significantly improved AF compared to the D300/D700. And of course, DxOMark has posted results of the excellent sensor performance.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

A general, generic topic Strange Event at Costco [View all] , danshep Gold Member , Fri 30-Nov-12 03:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Strange Event at Costco