Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D300 to D600- Good idea for me to do?

Golfster

Upland, US
384 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D300 to D600- Good idea for me to do?"

Golfster Gold Member Nikonian since 21st May 2006
Sat 01-Dec-12 03:32 AM

Hey Bill... Another cruise! ... a couple of more cruises and Holland America will have a position for you on the bridge! Enjoy the Panama cruise! We may go on a Caribbean cruise next year.

My D600 should be here this Tuesday. I'll have some camera-fun for a few days and see what transpires. I don't mind a few sensor cleanings. I will update on my progress and, if all goes well, Mrs Santa will put a bow on it.

No grandkids here... our older daughter just married the long-time boyfriend a few months ago in Maui (8 months after our Hawaiian cruise and we did fit-in the sub ride)... so one daughter to go.

On the 28mm lens, I bought one for my D7000 along with an SB-400 for a light-weight kit for shots at social events such as weddings, parties, family events, reunions, etc. It's worked very well for those purposes. The 28/1.8 lens is very light-weight and sharp. I had a 28mm lens for my Minolta SRT-101 (an old 35mm film camera for you youngsters) and thought, at that time, who would ever need anything wider than a 28. Well with the new D600 I'll be at 24mm and am considering a wider lens. What an expensive hobby!

And a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you, Joanne, kids, & grand kiddies,

Dennis & Dorothy.

A Nikonian in California

My Nikonians Gallery

A general, generic topic D300 to D600- Good idea for me to do? [View all] , plankowner110 Silver Member , Sun 25-Nov-12 10:54 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D300 to D600- Good idea for me to do?