Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 bundle at Costco

Bob32

Chico, US
5856 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D600 bundle at Costco"

Bob32 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jul 2007
Sat 10-Nov-12 08:10 PM

Frank,

I thought that I was in heaven when I got the D700 and found out that I could shoot at ISO 6,400 with minimal noise. Heaven got even better when I experimented and found that I could go up to ISO 12,800 and still get good results. Some noise is encountered when shooting at those high ISOs, but it's easily deal with. A few nights ago I shot a volleyball match at ISO 10,000. If you're interested you can view some photos that I shot during the contest. They're posted on the first page of the Sports Forum at a thread titled "College volleyball: Chico State bested by tough opponent."

I wouldn't consider buying the bundle either unless it contained the precise lenses I wanted. When I bought the D700 I got the body and ordered separately the walk-around zoom that I wanted to use with it.

I hope that you will be enjoying a D600 soon.

Bob

Visit my FlickrPhotostream

A general, generic topic D600 bundle at Costco [View all] , vancwa Silver Member , Sat 10-Nov-12 02:19 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 bundle at Costco