Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Is the D600 worth the buy right now?

tincam7

US
97 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Is the D600 worth the buy right now?"

tincam7 Registered since 07th Sep 2012
Tue 06-Nov-12 06:58 PM

>BUT to cut to the chase the reasons that the dust doesn't
>phase me one bit is because the D600 is exactly the FX digital
>body I have been waiting for. It is relatively light, packs an
>ample 24MP sensor, is priced right give or take a few hundred
>$ and by all accounts has superb IQ - I can't wait.

Thanks for your response Philip! I definitely have to agree with you on the above quote. Since I am not quite ready to buy I am waiting to see some more results from the higher numbered Serial Numbers from the D600 and if they present the same problems as the others that we may have seen so far. My current camera has dust, and although it shows up under certain conditions, I see your point that it is something we constantly live with. Your opinion is definitely valuable and I am considering everything you say.

You will have to let me know how you like your D600 when you get it- have fun shooting!

Cameron

A general, generic topic Is the D600 worth the buy right now? [View all] , tincam7 , Tue 06-Nov-12 04:16 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is the D600 worth the buy right now?