Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Larry E30

US
3449 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: New D600"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Tue 06-Nov-12 03:49 AM

Paul , hi. Today I just looked at a D600 in Costco...kit with 24-85mm,and a 75-300mm both VR...all just under $3000.00

It was WOW.

But I sure have been content(for what I do)with my d5100 w selection of lenses.

I kinda have too many cameras already...but...if I get it for Chirstmas....I'll sure use it.

The mega-pixels are getting too high up there...I'll have to up my computer...!

Guess I'm dreaming...I think better to help out with the back east disaster...than to get this camera...(only cause of all the awesome cameras I already have).(Oh - I'm from Long Island)

But -WOW- what a nice camera.!

Enjoy your treaasure ... now the more "good it is - the more good is (required) of you"!
My cameras are AWESOME.

Happy day.
Larry

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic New D600 [View all] , misunda Silver Member , Tue 30-Oct-12 05:13 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New D600