Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jadiniz

Estoril, PT
350 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: ISO and Auto ISO - Problem resolved"

jadiniz Registered since 25th Dec 2010
Tue 30-Oct-12 08:22 AM

I still haven't received my D600, but the D7000 had the same Easy-ISO feature and I loved it. In P, A or S modes, one wheel always gave me direct control of ISO, that's great. I went as far as setting U2 to Manual mode with Auto-ISO on, so that between A, S and U2, on each of these I had the wheels setting two of the three exposure triangle variables, and the camera automatically selecting the remaining factor to achieve proper exposure.

As soon as my D600 lands, that's the first thing I'm gonna dial in. To me, this mode of operating beats touching an ISO button to select value anytime, never used that button.

http://egozarolho.blogspot.com
1. Good content, good aesthetics and good tecnique. On that order.
2. Light is more important than glass and pixels.
3. In the digital photography process, software is as important as gear.

A general, generic topic ISO and Auto ISO [View all] , EYeye Silver Member , Mon 29-Oct-12 08:33 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: ISO and Auto ISO
Reply message RE: ISO and Auto ISO - Problem resolved