Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 L bracket - Nilonian shop - second class??

Cagger

UK
30 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"D600 L bracket - Nilonian shop - second class??"

Cagger Registered since 21st Sep 2012
Mon 22-Oct-12 04:00 PM

I ordered a D600 L bracket from the Nikonian shop.

A week or two later I went directly to the Kirk website and ordered a plate for my rf camera. I got an acknowledgment. I responded with a question as to when I might expect my D600 bracket.

I was told that they satisfy the back orders which are bought directly from their site first and only then do they start sending out the orders which were made through the Nikonian.

This means that it is disadvantageous to order through this shop which is a great shame.
I do think that it is very unfair of Kirk because once we pay our money I think that we should all expect the same level of customer service - but apparently not.

A general, generic topic D600 L bracket - Nilonian shop - second class?? [View all] , Cagger , Mon 22-Oct-12 02:00 PM