Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shif...

mklass

Tacoma, US
7421 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shift"

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006
Tue 16-Oct-12 06:24 PM

Well, that cover is designed to be clipped to the neck strap in such a manner so you can slide it over the viewfinder (while still attached to the neck strap) when needed. It's pretty simple and effective, but I suppose you can lose it from time to time. If you don't use the neck trap, some other tether to the neckstrap loops would work.

The viewfinder shutter on the D800e is also found on the D700, 3,3s and other Nikon round viewfinder cameras. It requires more space to install, and obviously has a higher cost. I doubt if it could be fitted to the smaller, square viewfinder bodies without a major redesign of the viewfinder and on increase in height.

If you want a camera with that feature, buy a different model.

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

This is a hot, active topic! D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shif... [View all] , clickhans , Wed 03-Oct-12 06:56 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that ...